Registered or informal entities active at a regional or country level in all IPA Beneficiaries (Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Kosovo , Montenegro, North Macedonia, Serbia, Turkey):
- Civil society organisations (association, foundation, network, grass-roots organisation, community-based organisation, social partner);
- EU Institutions or EU Delegations;
- National Resource Centres.
- Study visit
- Conference, networking event
- Workshop and fora (thematic and sectoral)
- Coaching and mentoring activities
- Internship and job shadowing activities
Activities such as fairs, exhibitions, business dinners, galas or press conferences are outside the support scope of P2P On-demand.
NB: Activities including a participatory approach encouraging the building of relations through dialogue and collaboration will be favoured.
The ceiling for the P2P On-demand financial support offered to CSOs for their activities depends on the level of activities and is as follows:
- 15,000 EUR for a regional event/activity
- 4,000 EUR for a national event/activity
- A higher financial support can be considered and approved, however only in exceptional cases.